1997 to 2004 GM LS1/LS6 & 2005 to Present GM LS2/LS4
Special Notes: non-Adjustable
- Harland Sharp original series, pedestal mount, GM LS1/LS6 roller rockers are designed to be a replacement for the factory rocker that fits under the stock valve cover. Simply remove the factory rockers and rocker stands and replace with your new Harland Sharp roller rockers.
- We recommend always checking for head & valve cover clearance and proper lifter preload. We have encountered core shift issues that have interfered with our rockers.
- These non-adjustable rockers are designed to the factory specs. If you change camshafts or machine the heads, you will have to correct your pushrod length. Always check before installing.
Special Notes: Adjustable
- Harland Sharp original series, "Adjustable" pedestal mount, GM LS1/LS6 roller rockers are not designed to be a replacement for the factory rocker system.
- These adjustable rockers are designed to mount to the factory location. They do require shorter pushrods and additional clearance to the cylinder head. We recommend them only to be used for serious racing applications.